PROJECT MANAGEMENT – (WP7)
WP7 will ensure that the proper controls and processes are in place for the day-to-day management of the project, via a PMO (Project Management Office), specifically established at the Coordinator premises. Via a hierarchical approach to decision-making that encompasses also the stakeholders, WP7 will manage the Consortium, coordinate partners within it and establish and maintain the coordination of the Consortium with the EASME. In particular, WP7 will:
- facilitate communication and integration between partners and between project governance bodies (General Assembly, Steering Committee, Advisory Board);
- monitor progress, project finances and completion of deliverables and achievement of milestones;
- handle routine administration and financial matters;
- resolve any eventual problem or disputes within the Consortium;
- represent the project in scientific and management events in tight conjunction with WP6 (Dissemination and Communication).